Welcome!

I have boldly decided to embark on a Juice Fast journey with my trusty Jack LaLanne juicer. Instead of verbally highlighting my everyday progress (or regress, let's hope not) to all my loved ones. Here lies a journal that will chronicle my everyday struggles and triumphs. Be inspired... or not.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 8 - 1 lb Lost

Bad news, I rolled my ankle badly last night as I was going down the stairs with my son. I misjudged what step I was on and before I knew it, my heel slips off the last step and I land on my ankle. It happened so fast that I don't even remember what happened to the child that was in my arms. When I recovered from the shock and the pain set in, my son was at my side asking me if I was okay. With the help of my significant other and my sister, I hobbled over to the couch, elevated my ankle, and I was there for the rest of the night. I wanted to go downstairs to get my nail polish so I could put them away. Well, they're still down there.

I have decided to pause this diet and concentrate on getting my ankle back to normal. That means, eating balanced meals that include protein to help heal my muscles and ligaments that have been strained.

I will still be juicing and updating. Stay tuned for some Juicy Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment