Welcome!

I have boldly decided to embark on a Juice Fast journey with my trusty Jack LaLanne juicer. Instead of verbally highlighting my everyday progress (or regress, let's hope not) to all my loved ones. Here lies a journal that will chronicle my everyday struggles and triumphs. Be inspired... or not.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 4 - 1 lb gained


The consequences of eating. I swear this is what would make someone become anorexic. Don't worry... Not me. I love food way too much.
Today I got my juice ready for the next day....
Recipe
12 leaves of kale, about one bunch
1 whole bunch of celery
2 whole cucumbers
4 golden delicious apples
5 medium sized carrots
1 good sized price of ginger
1 whole lemon peeled with some pith remaining

That made about 64 fl oz which is 8 cups.

Cost me about $7... You gotta love living in the agricultural center of the world


No comments:

Post a Comment